More often the challenge facing nursing students concern getting good research topics to delve into as part of the requirements in the variouscurriculum areas. Notably, most of them rush to writing a topic which is not their choice because time has gotten up with them and the deadline for submission is almost due. What others will do will actually hire a person to write for them, which is good as it will save on time and resources but the challenge to them is that they may not get enough time to go through that research and be able to defend it effectively thus leading to low marks awarded along with failure to be gradedwhich is normally the worst instance.
Here is some examples of research topics related to Nursing
- Does the administration of pain medication during surgical incision reduce the need for pain medication twenty-four hours after surgery?
- What maternal factors are associated with obesity in toddlers?
- What elements of a peer support intervention prevent suicide in high school females?
- What is the most accurate and comprehensive way to determine men’s experience of physical assault?
- What is the effect of yoga as traditional physical therapy in reducing lymphedema in patients who have had head and neck cancer treatment?
- In the third stage of labor, what is the effect of cord cutting within the first three minutes on placenta separation?
- Do teenagers with Type 1 diabetes who receive phone tweet reminders maintain lower blood sugars than those who do not?
- Do the elderly diagnosed with dementia experience pain?
- How can siblings’ risk of depression be predicted after the death of a child?
- How can cachexia be prevented in cancer patients receiving aggressive protocols involving radiation and chemotherapy?
- Does the organization of renal transplant nurse coordinators’ responsibilities influence live donor rates?
- What activities of nurse managers are associated with nurse turnover? 30 day readmission rates?
- What effect does the Nurse Faculty Loan program have on the nurse researcher workforce? What effect would a 20% decrease in funds have?
- How do psychiatric hospital unit designs influence the incidence of patients’ aggression?
- What are Native American patient preferences regarding the timing, location and costs for weight management counseling and how will meeting these preferences influence participation?
- What predicts registered nurse retention in the US Army?
- How, if at all, are the timing and location of suicide prevention appointments linked to veterans ‘suicide rates?
- What predicts the sustainability of quality improvement programs in operating rooms?
- Do integrated computerized nursing records across points of care improve patient outcomes?
- How many nurse practitioners will the US need in 2020?
- Current issues in nursing practice
There are very many issues that can be explored in the field of nursing and health science in general. It is very important that the student maintains focus in exploring issues that are related to his/her career.